Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{peanut butter chocolate brownies}



You really have to try these...today. My friend Catherine shared this with me, and I'm so glad she did! It's not even really a recipe, just a great way to dress up a box of brownie mix. I don't generally care for store-bought frosting, but you can't even tell that's what it is!

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BROWNIES

Mix brownies according to box, but substituting Hershey's syrup for the water, and adding a bag of peanut butter chips. Bake as directed.
Stir 1/4 c. peanut butter into a can of vanilla frosting, and ice the brownies after they are completely cooled.

*Since I usually make my own brownies, I didn't have a mix on hand when I tried this. So, I just added the syrup and peanut butter chips to my regular batter, and iced as above. They turned out great!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

i'm making these tomorrow - can't wait!

Price is Right said...

Those look so good!!! We are going to have to try them!!